Can my student live out of state and enroll in CVA?


The short answer is no, but the long answer is maybe. Washington State law does not allow public school districts to claim funding for students who reside outside of the State of Washington. With prior school district approval, however, it is possible for students to reside outside of the State for up to two (2) months. In addition, students may continue their enrollment in CVA by paying a prorated portion of the publicly funded tuition.  

Have more questions? Submit a request