Withdrawing from CVA


Parents must notify homeroom teachers if they intend to withdraw students from CVA. To complete the withdraw process, CVA must receive a request for records from the student’s new school, or a form indicating that the parent intends to provide home-based instruction for the student. Students will remain enrolled in CVA until withdraw documentation has been received. State law requires schools to file truancy petitions for students who fail to attend school, so prompt response is essential. Please speak with your CVA Enrollment Advisor for more information.

Have more questions? Submit a request