Address Changes


If your family moves over the summer or mid-year, please log into your CVA Family Portal account and update your family’s profile with the current information.

If your move has placed your family in a new school district, you will need to request a choice transfer from your new resident school district. This action is a requirement for continued enrollment in CVA.

If your move takes you out of Washington State permanently, this typically means that you must withdraw your students from CVA and return all Returnable Instructional Resources. Please consult with your enrollment advisor for more information.

Have more questions? Submit a request