Learning coaches can be acquired by parents to help ensure that CVA students receive a quality education. Learning coaches provide support in one-on-one sessions or classroom environments with two or more CVA students.
Parents may delegate some or all of the responsibilities of the Parent Role to learning coaches; however, this action does not delegate parent responsibilities for student registration, monthly reviews, attendance or disciplinary issues.
Learning coaches must:
- have a clear understanding of how CVA works;
- ensure parents understand that students are enrolled in public school;
- fulfill delegated parent responsibilities;
- share CVA communications with parents;
- ensure parents share CVA communications with them.