Can my student get a diploma through CVA?


Yes! Once your student has met all the Washington State graduation requirements, the CVA school will issue a diploma to your student. CVA will issue a Washington State standardized transcript.

CVA requests that parents or guardians and students indicate their high school goals and future plans at registration. This gives academic advisors the information to work with parents and students to determine a personalized learning plan that ensures meaningful courses of study.

Have more questions? Submit a request