School Assignment


Shortly after parents submit enrollment requests, students are assigned to a CVA school. Details about school assignment will be provided by your CVA Enrollment Advisor. 

In most cases, a Choice Transfer request will need to be submitted at your resident school district in order to complete your student's registration.

Have more questions? Submit a request